woensdag 29 oktober 2014

WELCOME


Hi everyone! Welcome to 'Models and Couture', my very own fashion and lifestyle blog! My name is Chloé, I'm a seventeen years old girl living in Belgium. With this blog I want to combine the two things I love the most: fashion and writing. After many many days of doubting (I wasn't sure if I would have time for this), making sure the layout looks good, I can finally start blogging. I'm so excited! This first post won't be a long one, but after this you can expect a lot of articles about fashion, my personal style and interests, maybe some outfit posts, but also things like nice places to go and good recipes. 
One thing I must mention: since my native language is Dutch, my English vocabulary isn't perfect, but i'll try to do the best I can! 
I think you get the idea of what this blog is about now, you can always put your own blog in a comment so I can check it out to follow you, it's always nice to read blogs from people with the same interests as me! xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten