maandag 17 november 2014

Current Asos favorites



Hi everyone! It's sunday evening and I'm writing this post, while listening to some classic christmas songs (it is NEVER too early for christmas songs) and enjoying the cosiness of my bedroom. I have these supercute christmas lights hanging on my wall next to my bed, that bring this warm, cosy light in my room. I'll post pictures later! So totally in the christmas mood I was looking through Asos for some cute presents, or decoration for in my room or whatever. Ofcourse I wanted to take a look at the clothes too, and I found some nice pieces. Lately I've been wearing a lot of black, but I tried to add some non-black items too, haha. I especially like the soft pink skirt and the Zadig and Voltaire cami dress. Want want want! The next days will be very busy, I have a lot of tests at school and my examns already start in two weeks (I am soooo not ready, haha). Wish me luck! 


 


 Image 4 of ASOS Crop Top with Long Sleeves and Turtle Neck


 Image 2 of ASOS Midi Cami Bodycon Dress in Rib





Image 1 of Selected Parali Dress in Jersey        Image 4 of Selected Parali Dress in Jersey


Image 1 of BCBGeneration Mini Skirt with Flared Hem in Jacquard       Image 3 of BCBGeneration Mini Skirt with Flared Hem in Jacquard


Image 1 of Whistles Fashioned Jumper in Rib Knit      Image 4 of Whistles Fashioned Jumper in Rib Knit


Lots of love xxx


1 opmerking: