woensdag 12 november 2014

GOLDEN GLAM








Earrings: Forever 21
Skirt: Zara

Hi everyone! Can't believe this is already my second outfitpost! I really enjoyed shooting these pictures. Most because of the sweater: I reeeeaaally adore it! So nice to wear. I found it in my mother's closet and ofcourse I immediately wanted to try it on. The colors are so beautiful, they remind me of Christmas and firework and champagne. I wore it today with a white skirt, also from Zara, which you can't really see on the pictures but I'm sure I'll post about it later because it's one of my favorites. I kinda like how these pictures turned out. I thought it would look best with a white background, and since almost all the walls in my house are white, that wasn't very hard to find, haha. What do you think of the result? xoxo, ChloƩ

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's ! En wat een prachtige trui heb je aan ! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De combinatie van goud en wit is super mooi! De trui is erg leuk!
    X, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een hele mooie meid en outfit! Hoop dat je weer wat vaker gaat bloggen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen